Used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Sport Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Beauty, Braun, Safety, and Performance
By South Padregirl

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this hot-rod in June 03, when MB still paid the maintenance, but the only two problems I were also paid under the warranty. I had two accidents in this car; the first a rear ending that threw the car into the backend of another, and the second when a Dodge Neon going 35 hit the right front. I walked away from each without injury and had the car repaired; I've driven it forty thousand miles since; it's never let me down, and I love it! It's such a little hot-rod, fun, so responsive and yet gets reasonable gas mileage, its best has been 28.5 for a six-hour trip. Someone is going get one sweetheart of a used car if they look past the CarFax. It's a strong little beauty still!

Favorite Features

I love the totally adjustable seats, the right side view mirror that tilts down when you back up. My wheels, standard equipment, are more stylish than the ones in the picture, and the valve caps have the little MB star. The on-board computer in the steering is easy, and the stereo is great.

Suggested Improvements

I don't like not having a oil dipstick!

ODE2JOY -- my 2004 C-320 Ssport Sedan
By Richard F. Gimmi

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Although the gas mileage isn't quite as good as my two previous Mercedes (a 1988 E-320 and a 2001 E-320) the performance -- steering, cornering, acceleration, and stopping characteristics are much better; therefore, making this C-320 Sport Sedan much fun to drive. Also, I think, it looks terrific; particularly, with the 17 inch differential rim size front and rear wheels. The wheels combined with high performance tires along with a sport-tuned suspension system provide outstanding road manners. Oh, by the way, ODE2JOY is the SC license tag that this car carries.

Favorite Features

Performance: fun to drive. Brakes are extremembly good -- a sure footed machine.

Suggested Improvements

A white background instrument panel with black numbers would be more readable; particularly, in daytime. Also, an analog clock to replace the digital.

Love it so far!
By SGK

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchase a C320 Sport Sedan a few weeks ago. I traded in a 98 Corvette for this car, so I'm still having a little problem getting used to being without 350 HP. But the handling is wonderful on German cars. There's nothing quite like them. I love the looks of the car. Chromed the big 5- spoke wheels last week to give it a little more "bling-bling". So far I'm loving it.

Favorite Features

The hood, grill and headlights are beautiful. Lots of little detail on the exterior.

Suggested Improvements

Would like to have the seats a little more padded.

Good job!
By Scottie P

Drives like a charm

Favorite Features

I love driving this car. It's very tight.

Suggested Improvements

Seat needs to form to the body better.

Nice Car...
By Benzita

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a very young student. I just began driving no more than three years ago and decided to invest in a Mercedes. I couldn't have made a better choice. I'm very pleased with the quality and performance of my C-Class.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature on the C-Class is the overall body style. It's sporty but also very family oriented.

Suggested Improvements

None.