2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Beauty, Braun, Safety, and Performance
By South Padregirl on 11/21/09 19:01 PM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this hot-rod in June 03, when MB still paid the maintenance, but the only two problems I were also paid under the warranty. I had two accidents in this car; the first a rear ending that threw the car into the backend of another, and the second when a Dodge Neon going 35 hit the right front. I walked away from each without injury and had the car repaired; I've driven it forty thousand miles since; it's never let me down, and I love it! It's such a little hot-rod, fun, so responsive and yet gets reasonable gas mileage, its best has been 28.5 for a six-hour trip. Someone is going get one sweetheart of a used car if they look past the CarFax. It's a strong little beauty still!

ODE2JOY -- my 2004 C-320 Ssport Sedan
By Richard F. Gimmi on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Although the gas mileage isn't quite as good as my two previous Mercedes (a 1988 E-320 and a 2001 E-320) the performance -- steering, cornering, acceleration, and stopping characteristics are much better; therefore, making this C-320 Sport Sedan much fun to drive. Also, I think, it looks terrific; particularly, with the 17 inch differential rim size front and rear wheels. The wheels combined with high performance tires along with a sport-tuned suspension system provide outstanding road manners. Oh, by the way, ODE2JOY is the SC license tag that this car carries.

Love it so far!
By SGK on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchase a C320 Sport Sedan a few weeks ago. I traded in a 98 Corvette for this car, so I'm still having a little problem getting used to being without 350 HP. But the handling is wonderful on German cars. There's nothing quite like them. I love the looks of the car. Chromed the big 5- spoke wheels last week to give it a little more "bling-bling". So far I'm loving it.

Good job!
By Scottie P on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Drives like a charm

Nice Car...
By Benzita on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a very young student. I just began driving no more than three years ago and decided to invest in a Mercedes. I couldn't have made a better choice. I'm very pleased with the quality and performance of my C-Class.

just have fun
By lilkiki811 on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

whenever you are riding in a car it is just a boring ride, but when it comes down to this mercedes it is like you are in a dream world.