2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
The ultimate lemon
By mercedes c320 4matic on 05/03/06 14:25 PM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

10/1/04 I got involved in the worst car of my life. I didn't realize that the car was as small as it really is. The kid keeps kicking the back of the front seat. Mileage could be better. But the worst thing is the car. At 18g miles the tranny went. Poof gone. At 28g the tranny went again. Then a dozen other things kept breaking. Then to drive the nail home the engine started burning oil. I clocked the car burning oil at one qt per 1500 miles. The dealership in Greenwich basically said lets keep a eye on it. Ya , lets keep a eye on it. I called Mercedes headquarters and lodged my complaint. They are keeping a eye on it also. Next stop is the lawyer. Maybe he can keep a eye on it.

Mercedes-Benz are great by me.
By skyhighbillg on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Best handling car I have ever owned and I've owned plenty of them. Was pleasantly surprised with the gas mileage.

Liza
By Dreyfuss on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Love my 2004 C320 4Matic, handles great, style gets the eye from others.The little extras are cool, like the rear shade & cup holder. I love driving to work now, after 26 years it's finally a pleasure! More models with Ash interior should be offered, they seem hard to come by and it is truly a womans' color. Two areas to improve: 1- The A/C system is a little complicated/hard to finely adjust. 2- The CD player sound is awesome,and the steering wheel controls are great! However, the cartridge that holds the CD's in the glovebox is flimsy and hard to change CD's in & out of.

Mercedes c240 4 matic
By Ilene Whitmarsh on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is fun to drive! It handles really well, even in the bad weather. I have gotten many compliments on the way it looks! The dealership has been totally wonderful as far as service! I have leased it for 39 months, 20000 a year and will get a new one when my lease is up!

my baby benz
By sue pressler on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

i like my car

Love this Car
By kathrynlla on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love this car. Fun to drive. Handles well. Looks great. NOt sure I would buy any other make after owning a Mercedes. Do wish fuel economy was a bit better.

New C-320 4matic
By 96 benz on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in the the '96 C280 on a C3204matic.Love all the new safety equipment--brake assist,ESP,8 airbags,6 disc CD changer,etc. After driving RWD Benzs for 15 yrs this AWD is like learning how to drive all over again. It's fabulous! However this car has a VERY annoying glare from the dash onto the windshield--seems to be there nearly all the time. MB needs to go back to black at the top dashes as VW,Audi,BMW and several Japanese cars have done.

Happy Owner!
By Mercedes Mom on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the C320 4 Dr. this car is awesome! I owned a BMW for many years, it was time to purchase another car...so I thought I would take a look at the Mercedes! What a great surprise, from the moment I sat in this car it fit like a glove. The quality of the car through and through. I have now owned my car for 4 months. I really enjoy getting in and just driving. I am very impressed. I recommend this car to anyone who wants a great quality vehicle, excellent proformance and a sporty feel, the price is not bad either.

C320 4matic sport sedan
By Ejlasalle on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent performance, excellent value, dependability, comfort, responsive. The vision is excellent, making it an all around wonderful experience.

Fantastic automobile
By powstmn on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I get in my car, I smile uncontrollably. Performance is great, I can go as fast as I would ever want to, the finish and materials are top- notch, it feels like the S-Class, and I can't wait to try out the 4-matic in the Snow. On top of this, I get better mileage than I did with my VW Jetta. I have become a Benz lifer; I can't imagine driving anything else.