2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Be prepared for regular mechanic visits
By Tony on 10/16/09 15:38 PM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Best feature that attracted me is the comfort. Sitting in the car is almost as enjoyable as my living room couch (makes all the difference sitting in LA traffic). However by now I can probably write a book about all my mechanical visits (cheapest one being $450) ranging from transmission to power steering pump to sensor malfunction. I'll never buy a Mercedes in the future due to reliability issues because I know it's just a matter of time before my next break-down. P.S. The car has 65K miles, I am the original owner and I take great care of it.

Fun car to drive!
By Rick Diaz on 06/14/06 01:45 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Drives very nice. Nice dealership service. Only had electrical problem with sunroof and gas line. Very good overall.

Love this car!
By LeQuon on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I drove an SLK 320 and traded it in for c320 because I wanted a car that was more practical. I don't know why there are bad reviews about the car, I guess some of these people were unlucky and got the defects. Anyhow, I love this car! It is smooth, luxurious, and comfortable. I can't ask for more! I haven't had any problems since.

Going back to BMW
By flightgo on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Thought I'd go for the best and trade up to a Mercedes. Like the lines, fit/finish and the little star on the front hood, but stops there. As others say, Mercedes doesn't know how to make competitive price car w/quality. Electrical problems in and out of shop. 2 new computers, joke of a phones system, alarm goes off driving down small town main street, different lugs for spare, radio is aweful, computer locks up all the time requiring a park, off engine and restart to clear. Auto transmission is a dog and engine should show more strength. Sorry, but that's the way it is...

Dream Car
By agh19 on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have wanted a Mercedes-Benz Since I was 15, and this year for my 19th birthday i got 2004 mb c320. i love everything about it, the car rides great , lots of power and tons of luxuxry features.

Back to the Benz
By CraigIe Poo on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Mercedes and after being trapped in a Cadillac for the last 4 years I can't be happier. Great quality and performace.

My first Benz
By staceyland on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I am very impressed with the quality of this vehicle. I never want to buy anything other than a benz ever again!!

I love this car!
By d4jls7 on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I upgraded from a Mitsubishi Eclipse to the C320. I absolutely love this car. It's comfortable to drive and has many safety features. What I really love most is that oil changes and road side assistance are free for the life of the car.

Awsome car!!!!!!!!!11
By EvanD on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is just a really great car!!!! if you are looking for a new car you should look into buying one. For the $40,000 it is really worth every penny!

Excellent Choice
By steve s on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Had my mind made up to buy BMW 3 series, but the C320 was a lot more fun and smoother. Gave the Audi a shot but no comparison. I am very happy with my C320.