2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: I Luv This Car

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C32 AMG Sedan (3.2L V6 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic)

I Luv This Car
By ChampaignC32 on

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

The M-B C32 is not for everyone, which is a good thing because only 1200 will hit the US shores each year. It delivers on its $50,000+ promise: performance, quality, comfort and luxury=FUN. It beats Covettes and outhandles most sports car but it also lopes along in sedate silence like a luxury car when driven conservatively. Design, quality of materials, fit and finish are first-rate. It is a safe and solid car but it can fly when asked. My first automatic after thinking for years that I wnated to shift for myself. My car came with zero initial defects and in the first 2500 miles and 4 months the only thing that needed service was a faulty alarm sensor.

Favorite Features

Power, acceleration, and high top end. Capable of being handled aggresively or driven sedately. Good Looks!!! Design and build quality are outstanding. Uniqueness and stealth--nobody thinks a quiet little 4-door has 333 ft-lbs of torque off the lone.

Suggested Improvements

Ditch the BOSE stereo. It's good for talk radio and that's about it. I would prefer more interior options on the AMG--like a light colored leather (hint, hint), but the regular C class sedan interiors are great. Doesn't have a good DVD-nav available. MB is coming out with one someday.