2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 3.2L V6 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Still Love it

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Still Love it
By c32amg2003 on

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

This car is still a blast to drive. The fuel economy is good for the power available, but it depends on how you drive it. When you want the performance it is there, when you don't it is a fuel sipping V6. I considered getting a new car, but why, this car is still amazing. Every time I hit the gas from a stop a smile comes over my face. I had a couple of minor electrical issues that occurred just before the car was out of warranty (6 disk cd changer stopped working, drivers heated seat didn't heat, and the visor vanity mirror light would come on when the visor was lowered because the mirror cover would open slightly). The dealer took care of them and The car has been very reliable since.

Favorite Features

Acceleration, brakes, overall performance! Stability control... thankful when it steps in. One touch windows (all four and sunroof). Holds a family of four with ease when required. Doesn't seem to attract unwanted attention. Did I mention performance.

Suggested Improvements

The navigation system is poor, todays portable navigation systems are much better. The front rims extend past the sidewall of the tire which makes it easier to scuff them when parking next to curbs and car washes with wheel guides.