I Love My MB!
By Dawn on
2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I've had my MB C320 4Matic for two years now and I just love it. I live in Alaska and endure a lot of miserable winter weather with icy roads, deep snow and -40F. At first, I was concerned that the severe cold would have a negative effect on the performance, however, just the opposite. My car flawlessly handles all of the bad road conditions, provides a graceful, comfortable ride with superb handling. I will never own anything else but a Mercedes. My husband is frustrated that the car requires using Super Unlead Fuel, especially with these high fuel prices, but I think it's worth it. Oh...I love the heated seats, too! It's a very safe vehicle and one I'm proud to be driving!
Favorite Features
Dual climate control, heated seats, overall handling especially due to the 4Matic AWD feature. The other creature comforts are well worth the price and the Smart Key is unique and beneficial, especially automatically remembering each driver's specific seat & mirror positions (love that feature!).
Suggested Improvements
The cup holder should be relocated, larger fuel tank size, pass-through from trunk to rear seat area should be a standard feature.