2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: I am in love!

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C320 Sedan (3.2L V6 6-speed Manual)

I am in love!
By Kaushik Lodh on

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am a Principal Engineer at a tier one Automotive supplier. I am also 28 yrs old. I needed a car that would be fun to drive, reflect prestige and above all, perform flawlessly to stand up to the toughest engineering standards. This car does it and more. Its perfect, nothing needs improvement (including the stylish cup holder). It is made in Stuttgart, Germany, excellent fuel economy, and SUPERB performance. Every single day, every single time, I am at a light, I race it against my neighboring vehicle. Till date, NOTHING has been able to beat its acceleration. It handles curves like a ... mercedes! Stability, comfort, elegance, style...! No other car (including the BMW) can satisy like this.

Stability, ability to handle curves, comfort while driving. And reliability. I know for a fact that Mercedes test their vehicles more rigorously than any other manufacturer. And it is safe... absolutely safe.

NOTHING! Just make sure you keep making them at Germany, American made Mercedes are not just up to German made Standards.