2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Everything You Wanted for This

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

C230 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Everything You Wanted for This Price
By Bumpy1800 on

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

No problems whatsoever. I get around 33mpg on long interstate trips, but only about 20 or so in town. I don't even try to go out if we get a few inches of snow. First winter, got stuck by my mailbox and the mail lady helped push me out, in 3" of snow. Tried top of the line snow tires plus sand bags and got nothing. This is the only complaint with this car, save the onboard computer controls could be a bit clearer, but I hardly use them anyway. Car is pretty, and 3 years later still gets turned heads when I pull a corner! From adults, too! Turns nice and tight, has a ton of features for such a "cheap" car.

Favorite Features

Supercharger, tiptronic, panoramic sunroof, auto wipers, audio controls, dual climate control, cool cupholder

Suggested Improvements

Front wheel drive at least. I know that's not the point of a "sports coupe" but when a few inches of snow keeps you home, that ain't cool (I love snow). Wouldn't mind standard xenon headlights.