Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Alot of bang for your buck!
By Beach girl

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I couldn't be happier..I was concerned about "get up and go"..what a joke that concern was. With little effort it engages and it reminds me of the star wars.. warp speed! the only thing I would do to imporve it.. is make the seats a little more luxuriest. Mineis loaded so I have the leather..but would like to see a little "cushier" seats. IF you are able to purchase from Calabasa Motors DO. the service is beyond good.. it doesn't matter how small the issue is.. you are sent way with a loaner, no questions asked.

I agree
By mmnbmeyes

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback C320 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Before I purchased mine, I came to this site.I got the car with the premium pk (C5,C1-elect seats,plus the cd player). It was really worth it to get these extras. This car is sooooo easy to get around in. Big on front seat comfort but easy for parking. So far really hugs the road-will see what winter brings.My last car was the XJ8 Jaguar- so I was used to luxury and speed plus troubles with service. So far I really like this car.

Favorite Features

Driving ease. Get the power seats-plus the installed cd player--great sun roof

Suggested Improvements

power seats on all models- work on the drink holder. include another holder for the cd's--would make it easier to load the player

Wonderful car
By Dumbo bob

this is the best car i have ever had in my life.

Favorite Features

The fast engine.

Suggested Improvements

NONE

Fun at a great price
By Never Grow Up

I love my little Mercedes. It is so distinctive to look at and very fun to drive. It never lets me down. When I press the pedal down - off we go. I was a little leary about buying a starter level Mercedes - the thought of paying for just the name. mBut that wasn't so. What is so is the dealerships treats me like royalty, whether is spent $27K or $270K. THey and Mercedes have made a believer out of me. I don't think I'd ever go back to a non-Mercedes vehicle. Buy it with confidence and Enjoy!

Favorite Features

Zippy engine Huge Sunroof Auto dimming rearview mirrors Great turning radius

Suggested Improvements

Wish they had had a navigational basic model in stock

I love this car.
By walkwalkwalk

I took over a lease on this car from the original leasee who drove the car for a year. I love this car. It is fun to drive, handles like an expensive Mercedes and has a user friendly price tag. The extras are staggering and I am still discovering features in this outstanding German made automobile.

Favorite Features

Anti lock brakes, six airbags, super sound system, the car "knows" when it is raining and turns on the windshiled wipers. The huge sun roof is wonderful and the interior is very roomy. I could go on and on.

Suggested Improvements

I would have power seats as a standard feature. Other than that, this is the perfect car.