2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
mmm
By Ben Hartner on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love the vehicle.needs a little work on the inside.

MY CAR
By JEANNETTE on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE MY MERCEDES..C240..THE ONLY THING I WISH I HAD IS A CD PLAYER ACTUALLY INSTALLED AS PART IF THE RADIO. THIS IS MY SECOND MERCEDES AND NOW LOOKING FOR MY THIRD FOR 2004..I AM SPOILED..I HAVE DROVE ALL THE CARS ON THE MARKET...AND THE SECOND TIME I WENT BACK TO A MERCEDES..THIS THIRD TIME, I WON'T EVEN WASTE MY TIME...IT WILL BE A MERCEDES..!! THANK YOU..JEANNETTE

240 excellence
By rluces on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

This automobile rides on clouds. You think that you are in an airplane, first class. 29 miles per gallon on the highway. Noiseless even when going over bumps. Hard to beat.

Matt's Review
By mmmattnew on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Great Fun Ride, love the sound system and the feel behind the wheel. Could do better with suspension like BMW does, and the black paint can get spiderwebs which do not look good after awhile. You have to keep buffing.

I Luv my baby!
By Lemonpie on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I am so happy with my purchase. I got the 2004 model. This is my first mercedes and i think i will never purchase anything else from now on. I knew that i wanted something in the c- class, but wasn't sure what model. I tested the c240 and it wasn't what i was looking for. It was hard to drive. I step on the gas and it doesn't go, and i step on the brake and it doesn't stop. :( Then, i test drove the c230. What a differeance! It's very easy to control and drives like a japenese car. Not the usual stiff european car. I am very in love with my new baby, and am enjoying every minuete driving it.

glad I bought it!
By rosy on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Never listen to critics! This car is fun to drive and reliable. My friend bought hers last year and feels the same way. Much better quality than Lexus IS300 and the Infinity and more for your money!

frist time with a mercedes
By ortho on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

fun to drive, better looks than bmw and solid built.....

Here comes the Sweetness!
By MatthewMcCann on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I have been a MB fan since I was 22 and bought a 1997 E320. I had alot of problems with that vehicle. So I finally got a C230K Sport fully loaded. This thing is a fire-cracker! The Kompressor is really the key to this car and it is SMOOTH! Move out of the way Audi, BMW, and Infinti.

PERFECT 10 (Forget the BMW's)
By MKNMOVIES on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Don't buy this CAR! I love it soooo much that when I see another one it just drives me crazy. Fast, confident, sure footed, amazing design and is by far the best Car on the road. I spent Four months test driving everything in it's class. I was careful about buying my car. Soon it was clear. Nothing else even came close. (Not even the BMW 5 series)

Power and Looks
By JLA on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

A great looking car with power to spare. A little expensive and maybe a little smaller than you'd like but with the Mercedes reputation for quality. I have not had to put a dime into the car for 3 years and the Mercedes dealers are a gems. You get treated like a SL500 owner. Definitely worth upgrading from the 240. I own a BMW 325 also. No comparison. With the 325 you have to upgrade to get close, with the 320 it's all standard. Even then the power comparisons for the BMW fail big time vs the Mercedes.