2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Great car!
By KeriD333 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love it! Wonderful car and it drives great.

Petite view of a C240
By Donna K. on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

From a petite female's perspective, I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle. The easily adjustable cockpit puts everything at my fingertips in addition to the high comfort level provided to the passengers. I have to refrain from using the get-up-and-go that comes with the territory but when needed it comes in handy. My C240 handles very easily and is extremely agile. Moreover, I have gotten numerious compliments on the Magma Red which creates a greater sporty look our sedan.

This our second M-B
By husky11 on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 1999 C280 - Loved that car! This 2003 C240 4Matic is amazing. There are many improvements over the '99 M-B. It is very quiet and smooth on the freeway. Power is adequate for me. Sound system is good. Like the CD changer in the glove box. Heated seats are great. Love the ability to read functions on the dash area, is a big improvement with the much brighter readability. Love the rear window blind feature.

WOW
By LuckyS on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

First MB I've owned. Nothing but MB from now on. Solid and responsive handling. Very quiet. For what it's worth, also own a 2000 Acura 3.2TL, '87 Merkur XR4ti, '93 Taurus SHO and an '80 MGB.

Very Nice Ride
By Kiet T. Le on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

beautiful exterior as well as interior - full of tech gadgits to play with. Handle great and excelleration is not was poor as some people said it to be. Over all a great car.

awesome car
By louh642 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this car is far superior to any other cars in its class. performance style predictability are top notch

Oh Lord, please let me drive a Mercedes
By mercedes Bobby on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle is a head turner. I had it moving very fast on the highway...The higher the speed the smoother the ride~absolute beautiful vehicle. I would like to say the heated seats are wonderful~Would recommend rear heated seats~Mercedes does not offer this in the rear~not a problem though, the rear heat is excellent~

Sweet Ride
By idave on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I "unfortunately" have the automatic transmission, and that has taken some getting used to. Overall though the car is awesome looking. I have never gotten so many complements from strangers on what a nice looking car it is. The color is "orion blue", and I recommend you look at it on any car on the lot. I know that SLK's come in the color, but have not seen it on anything else. The tire/wheel package on the sport model really sets apart the grandma 240 and the 230. Performance for me is adequate, these 189 do just fine, and at 30mpg highway doing 80... not bad either.

7 months & still in love
By dmat on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Just took the 230SportSedan in for Service A this week (13,600miles). In that time, mileage has gone up from 28mpg on the highway to 34mpg on the highway! This car is very comfortable on long trips, and is quite fun to drive through twisty mountain passes. The amazing thing about this car is how effortlessly it does everything! The car never loses its composure, and never causes stress for the driver. Almost the perfect balance between sport and luxury! (maybe a coupla more ponies would be nice)

awesome ride
By adjh on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

great in every way. sporty ride and acceleration. comfortable. nice CD and sound system. can't wait for the snow for the 4wd