2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
hot ride
By jose cambroner on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

great veh,after having a lexus is300 wich i thought it was great i got this mercedes and its soo much fun to drive and its fast too , love the kompressor engine its great.

Great Car - Styling is unbeatable!
By Jeff in NorthAtlanta on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am as well a first time MB owner and given my experience with this car, I look forward to my next MB. This car is a great driving car, comfort, safety, responsive and great handling at high speed. Having read these reviews I agree with may points: I’m 6’ and find the interior room adequate. Styling is outstanding as compared to other cars in this range… btw I think BMW needs a new design team…yuck. As far as the cup holder and temp controls, I do agree, seems to take more effort than necessary, but my decision criteria generally involves other features.

Fun in a small package!
By Panahi on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

Eventhough the car looks small on the out side its roomy on the inside. Feels sport when driving and I have had positive feed back on its looks as well. An all around car at resonable price. After all its a Benz.

What other good looking AWD sedan?
By ilaks on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I spent a long time thumbing my nose at the snobs who put down good money at these 'luxury' cars. With Canadian winters the way they are, I was looking for a decent small AWD sedan, and to cut to the chase, I ended buying this car. Lets face it, as far as good looking AWD that handles well, this has no real competition today. Sure, it puts a hole in your finances, but think about it, would you be happier driving a Suzuki Aerio or a Toyota Matrix when you see someone drive by with a C240 4MATIC? Never mind.

All in one for me
By SLPosse on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the car for a little over three months, so this is clearly not a long term review. My review in terms of rating 1-10 are conservative, because a new car is always going to be rated a ten in things like reliability, but how do you know after three months. Aside from that, I think this is a great car. The group this car is classified in is a 5 speed manual, but mine is a auto/tipronic awd c320 sport. I didnt want a japense car, because they are too light when S hits the fan. Its a bit expensive, but I think they should raise the price more. This is a mercedes, reflect that in its pricing even more with the sport versions.

Best car I have ever owned
By Bill Denby on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

Before purchasing this car I looked at and drove the CTS, BMW 3, and the ES330. This is by far the best of the lot. If offers a very comfortable, quiet ride and many features that are standard with the C240 and not even available with the others. Full maintenance is included in the warranty. This vehicle is a joy to drive every day.

The best buy in any which way!
By Ed Hernando on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The 2004 MBZ Sports Sedan is the best buy in the market. Base price under $30K! You get 17" alloys Z rated Michelins, powerful engine,smooth and quiet in power delivery excellent gas mileage. It is confident, handles extremely well at high speed cornering. 4 yrs. 50K mile warranty, Wrap around Air bags,Roadside assistance AM/FM Hi/Fi surround seven speakers with cassette. vital information on oil. Durability and the Engineering technology on safety of the Mercedes Benz name is superb. Made in Germany! It is well worth the money. No regrets! Just a pleasure to own and to enjoy every mile of driving.

why buy anything else
By Ann B. on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle makes driving a pleasure. It is almost as if the car is driving itself and I am just along for the ride. Only complaint is sluggish engine at times, but Compressor overcomes that problem. I was really surprised by fuel economy which was better than I expected. Everyone who can afford a Benz should have one.

Great car!
By KeriD333 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love it! Wonderful car and it drives great.

Fun to Drive
By Hafner on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

After driving in a HUGE Chevy Tahoe most of the time with my kids, it is so fun to get into the Mercedes C-Class and drive when it is just me. I love the car!! I feel great in it!!