2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Alot of bang for your buck!
By Beach girl on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I couldn't be happier..I was concerned about "get up and go"..what a joke that concern was. With little effort it engages and it reminds me of the star wars.. warp speed! the only thing I would do to imporve it.. is make the seats a little more luxuriest. Mineis loaded so I have the leather..but would like to see a little "cushier" seats. IF you are able to purchase from Calabasa Motors DO. the service is beyond good.. it doesn't matter how small the issue is.. you are sent way with a loaner, no questions asked.

I agree
By mmnbmeyes on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback C320 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Before I purchased mine, I came to this site.I got the car with the premium pk (C5,C1-elect seats,plus the cd player). It was really worth it to get these extras. This car is sooooo easy to get around in. Big on front seat comfort but easy for parking. So far really hugs the road-will see what winter brings.My last car was the XJ8 Jaguar- so I was used to luxury and speed plus troubles with service. So far I really like this car.

Wonderful car
By Dumbo bob on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is the best car i have ever had in my life.

Fun at a great price
By Never Grow Up on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love my little Mercedes. It is so distinctive to look at and very fun to drive. It never lets me down. When I press the pedal down - off we go. I was a little leary about buying a starter level Mercedes - the thought of paying for just the name. mBut that wasn't so. What is so is the dealerships treats me like royalty, whether is spent $27K or $270K. THey and Mercedes have made a believer out of me. I don't think I'd ever go back to a non-Mercedes vehicle. Buy it with confidence and Enjoy!

I love this car.
By walkwalkwalk on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I took over a lease on this car from the original leasee who drove the car for a year. I love this car. It is fun to drive, handles like an expensive Mercedes and has a user friendly price tag. The extras are staggering and I am still discovering features in this outstanding German made automobile.

This car is a surprise...
By the blonde bomber on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hatchback C320 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car just over a month ago and have had nothing but a great driving experience ever since. The handling, horsepower and features are wonderful. The MBZ experience itself is great since you get the opportunity to get the same wonderful customer service that the more luxurious car owner's receive! it is also not something you see coming and going all the time, and the few I have seen here in the land of MBZ (Newport Beach) reveal a smirk from the other driver-- like, "wow, isn't this car great?" I recommend it highly!

HOPE THIS WAS A FLUKE
By XBEEMEROWNER on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

SHE WAS A 323 BMW OWNER THAT SHE JUST LOVED AND DROVE FOR 80K MILES WHICH FOR HER IS A LIFETIME.SO, WE WAITED FOR HER OBSIDIAN BLACK TO COME IN WITH ALL THE XTRAS. SHE PUT 4K MILES ON IT BEFORE THE CHECK ENGINE LITE CAME ON, SO SHE TOOK IT TO MERCEDES AND 7 WEEKS LATER AND A NEW ENGINE LATER WE FINALLY GOT THE CALL IT WAS DONE. I TOLD MERCEDES TO BUY IT BACK BECAUSE I WAS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT A NEW MERCEDES WITH A REBUILT ENGINE AND SHE WOULD GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE. AFTER SHOPPING AROUND AGAIN SHE DECIDED SHE STILL WANTS A C230 SPORT SEDAN SO WE WILL TRY IT ONE MORE TIME. CROSS OUR FINGERS....

Oh What Fun
By Merita Young on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I just got my car in June of this year and find every excuse to go out and drive it. It is responsive, fun and good looking. My only complaint is that it uses premium fuel, but I just love it.

Another satisfied customer
By lsdf on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

30 mpg highway; 0-60 = 7 sec +/-; plenty of room for 4; carries 8' surfboard or complete drum kit handily (+ driver/passenger); solid and safe; exceptionally quiet @ speed; Bose system = no complaints; incredibly tight turning radius; oem Continentals need replacement @ 20k but ok for Z- rated; our family is hard-pressed to find fault w/ this 6 speed coupe -- see BAS note below.

Great Hatchback
By tdog on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is a great hatchback. It is quiet, handles well, great build quality, and gets good gas mileage. For a little more than a Honda you get a Mercedes with all maintenance paid for 4 years. The C230 is peppy and fun to drive.