Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Alot of bang for your buck!
By Beach girl

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I couldn't be happier..I was concerned about "get up and go"..what a joke that concern was. With little effort it engages and it reminds me of the star wars.. warp speed! the only thing I would do to imporve it.. is make the seats a little more luxuriest. Mineis loaded so I have the leather..but would like to see a little "cushier" seats. IF you are able to purchase from Calabasa Motors DO. the service is beyond good.. it doesn't matter how small the issue is.. you are sent way with a loaner, no questions asked.

7 months & still in love
By dmat

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Just took the 230SportSedan in for Service A this week (13,600miles). In that time, mileage has gone up from 28mpg on the highway to 34mpg on the highway! This car is very comfortable on long trips, and is quite fun to drive through twisty mountain passes. The amazing thing about this car is how effortlessly it does everything! The car never loses its composure, and never causes stress for the driver. Almost the perfect balance between sport and luxury! (maybe a coupla more ponies would be nice)

Favorite Features

Chilled compartment between front seats keeps a drink cold on long trips, automatic wipers/headlights, power rear sunshade, remote trunk opening, FUN, FUN, FUN

Suggested Improvements

Definitely needs a larger trunk. Two jumbo suitcases don't fit - one needs to be placed in the rear seat. Also, it would be nice to have a wood trim option.

I agree
By mmnbmeyes

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Before I purchased mine, I came to this site.I got the car with the premium pk (C5,C1-elect seats,plus the cd player). It was really worth it to get these extras. This car is sooooo easy to get around in. Big on front seat comfort but easy for parking. So far really hugs the road-will see what winter brings.My last car was the XJ8 Jaguar- so I was used to luxury and speed plus troubles with service. So far I really like this car.

Favorite Features

Driving ease. Get the power seats-plus the installed cd player--great sun roof

Suggested Improvements

power seats on all models- work on the drink holder. include another holder for the cd's--would make it easier to load the player

Wonderful car
By Dumbo bob

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

this is the best car i have ever had in my life.

Favorite Features

The fast engine.

Suggested Improvements

NONE

awesome ride
By adjh

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

great in every way. sporty ride and acceleration. comfortable. nice CD and sound system. can't wait for the snow for the 4wd

Favorite Features

glass sunroof