2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Problem in snow
By kumaranv on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The Car doesnt move in drive mode during Snow. I chekced the dealer they want to me Place 50 lbs of weight on my back side of the car If your place if full snow avoid buying the car. The emergency road side assitance wont cover this issue

Head & Shoulders above an M3
By David1976 on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

Incredible ride and handling. I also just smoked an M3 on the highway driving home.

Late 2002 model of C 320 Sedan
By george 3333 on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My C 320 4 dr sedan was manufactured in May of 2002. It took a few weeks to get acquainted with the menues and sub menues of the sophisticated electronic features. After this period I was very satisfied with the ride, comfort, and the many convenience features of the vehicle. It is fun to drive longer distances and great in tight parking situations. My car needed 2 minor electronic repairs and I was furnished a free rental car by the dealership each time.

Most excellent car
By Bob Knob on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I love this car. The only thing I did to make it better was to install stiffer springs and swaybars. AMG swaybars actually. Directly from MBZ for only ~$200. Car drives like a sports car for real now.

Fun car, great buy!
By citron on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Picked up my Citron Green C230 up 2 ½ weeks ago. Love it! Car is great, smooth, fun to drive, & looks sporty. Bi-xenon lights add a whole new look to the car. Panorama roof really makes the cabin open. The leather has a great feel, seats are firm yet comfy & the power seats add a touch of luxury. Aluminum trim contrasts well with the charcoal interior. C7 package is the best deal going w/ 17" wheels, larger exhaust tip, & short throw shifter. Base price is a gr8 buy, but options really add up fast. Before I knew it I paid $35k out the door. Tho it was a special order (an additional $1150) it was definitely worth the $$$ and wait!

New 230K Sport Sedan is a hit
By Michaelinmidwest on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Traded a Sport Ute for this Sport Sedan. Great upgrade, should have done this years ago. Fun, safe & stylish. The new for 2003 Mercedes-Benz "Sport" packages are wonderful. Sporty 17 inch wheels, powerful Supercharged & Intercooled engine, sport seats, its a great package. Looked at the Audi A4, the Cadillac CTS, the Jag X, and the BMW sedans. THe C230 Kompressor Sedan was the best package for the price.

the good/bad/ugly
By jaybird of nashville on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Car handles great on long and short drives. little things have gone wrong. EZ to fix pain to get done Ps radio antenna stinks.

Enjoy the drive and ride
By gyhs on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The 6-speed manual is a really fun car to drive, great handling. A reasonably powerful car with good fuel economy and environmentally friendly with ultra low emission status. Legroom in the rear is suprisingly ample, but headroom is tight. Fortunately, the double sunroof eases up the claustrophobia.

Geat car!
By nickikikik on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Rwd 2dr Sports Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

great car ! totally dependable and reliable ! sweet body and an awsome engine ...

On Rails
By Car Lover on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

First MB – won’t be my last. Test- drove every comparable car in its class including the G35 SC. Solid ride in a small car, you think you’re driving a tank. Quality better then I expected.