2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG - Consumer Reviews

C32 AMG 3.2L V6 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic - (17 reviews )
C32 ROCKS!!!
By dfollman on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

plenty of horsepower and speed. The fuel economy is much better than it has been said(I tried it with my odometer) much better than my old cadillac deville which was ALWAYS in the shop and before that my camery in which I got rear end on a residential street sending me straight to the hospital and remember this was on a residential road where the speed limit was 20mph!!

NO COMPLAINTS
By MYC32NYC on 03/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

At first I had to get used to the power of this car. As I did I had lots of fun blowing away other non suspecting 2dr sports cars. it was quite fun and at the ligh they often ask me what it was and I would say c32 amg, they would look at me puzzled.....I guess this car was really meant for the enthusiasts.

I Luv This Car
By ChampaignC32 on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

The M-B C32 is not for everyone, which is a good thing because only 1200 will hit the US shores each year. It delivers on its $50,000+ promise: performance, quality, comfort and luxury=FUN. It beats Covettes and outhandles most sports car but it also lopes along in sedate silence like a luxury car when driven conservatively. Design, quality of materials, fit and finish are first-rate. It is a safe and solid car but it can fly when asked. My first automatic after thinking for years that I wnated to shift for myself. My car came with zero initial defects and in the first 2500 miles and 4 months the only thing that needed service was a faulty alarm sensor.

c32 AMG
By Jeff Booker on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

OUtstanding performance. Best 4 door performance sedan on the market. Very unique car.

Head & Shoulders above an M3
By David1976 on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

Incredible ride and handling. I also just smoked an M3 on the highway driving home.

Perfection
By P7 on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

Just got my 2003 C32. Handling is unbelievable - sticks like a magnet. Perfect balance of ride and comfort, not as harsh as M3. Understated elegance - looks intimidating but not obnoxiously so. Seats are great. Engine is awesome - sub 5 second 0-60 (haven't pushed it yet, still breaking it in). Problem is, I'm definitely spoiled.

Rocket !!
By PR on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG C32 AMG Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

style + quality + performance + power + speed + agility + 4 doors + 5 speed manumatic = Perfect (MB C32 AMG)