Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Sport Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Unbelievable
By John

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am 61 hears old. I driven hundreds of cars and worked as a race car engineer and also t dealerships and never, never in all that time have I come across a car with so many design faults and poor quality components. The many forums tell the story. Bottom line is that Mercedes tried to reinvent the wheel at every phase of the design in general, but especially with the electrics. The SAM system is a joke. The seat adjusting compoents, another joke. In fact any of the electrical systems not associated with the engine (except the stupid oil level sensor instead of dipstick!) are a joke. I would love to meet the chief electronics design engineer of thsee vehicles.

PERFECT 10 (Forget the BMW's)
By MKNMOVIES

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Don't buy this CAR! I love it soooo much that when I see another one it just drives me crazy. Fast, confident, sure footed, amazing design and is by far the best Car on the road. I spent Four months test driving everything in it's class. I was careful about buying my car. Soon it was clear. Nothing else even came close. (Not even the BMW 5 series)

17' Wheels, Digital Dash, enough Horsepower to blush over, Firm Seats, Blue Tint Windows and Race Car Lines. A collectors car by any other name.

For God's sake RAISE the price! We don't want to many of these cars on the road. Lets just keep it our little secret OK ? ;)