2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Love every thing about it
By e626 on 12/11/10 06:29 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I originally wanted the m. B. E350 but my husband said that we would be spending a lot more money on gas. So he got me the c240 and I have to say that I love this car we bought it used with 98,000 miles on it. It has been very reliable drives great, and I look forward to taking long trips in it. I previously owned a 2002 BMW 330i and I thought that that was the best car ever, but I have to say I like this one just as much. It has that luxury and sports car look to it, the interior is excellent and very comfortable. I am definitely going to buy another m. B.

Super Fun Car!
By Miss D on 12/29/06 08:55 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have really enjoyed driving this car. My only issue with M-B is the options packages. They make it too hard to get what you want. I initially had a problem with the memory seats but after 2 trips to the dealer it was fixed. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a great drive with lots of WOW factor!

Simply the best!!!
By John PAO on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Lets face it. There is no other small size car with so many features that drives like it. I test drove A4 AWD, G35 AWD, Jaguar AWD. After driving a 94 C280 for 10 years with no problems the C240AWD was the only car able to convince me that it was time for a new car.

c240
By carrie m on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

good so far....i love it, sporty good reaction response from such a small car. love it.

What other good looking AWD sedan?
By ilaks on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I spent a long time thumbing my nose at the snobs who put down good money at these 'luxury' cars. With Canadian winters the way they are, I was looking for a decent small AWD sedan, and to cut to the chase, I ended buying this car. Lets face it, as far as good looking AWD that handles well, this has no real competition today. Sure, it puts a hole in your finances, but think about it, would you be happier driving a Suzuki Aerio or a Toyota Matrix when you see someone drive by with a C240 4MATIC? Never mind.

Great car!
By KeriD333 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love it! Wonderful car and it drives great.

This our second M-B
By husky11 on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 1999 C280 - Loved that car! This 2003 C240 4Matic is amazing. There are many improvements over the '99 M-B. It is very quiet and smooth on the freeway. Power is adequate for me. Sound system is good. Like the CD changer in the glove box. Heated seats are great. Love the ability to read functions on the dash area, is a big improvement with the much brighter readability. Love the rear window blind feature.

Very Nice Ride
By Kiet T. Le on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

beautiful exterior as well as interior - full of tech gadgits to play with. Handle great and excelleration is not was poor as some people said it to be. Over all a great car.

awesome ride
By adjh on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

great in every way. sporty ride and acceleration. comfortable. nice CD and sound system. can't wait for the snow for the 4wd

mmm
By Ben Hartner on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love the vehicle.needs a little work on the inside.