Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Love every thing about it
By e626

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I originally wanted the m. B. E350 but my husband said that we would be spending a lot more money on gas. So he got me the c240 and I have to say that I love this car we bought it used with 98,000 miles on it. It has been very reliable drives great, and I look forward to taking long trips in it. I previously owned a 2002 BMW 330i and I thought that that was the best car ever, but I have to say I like this one just as much. It has that luxury and sports car look to it, the interior is excellent and very comfortable. I am definitely going to buy another m. B.

Favorite Features

Interior/exterior styling, handling /braking, performance, gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

NONE

Super Fun Car!
By Miss D

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have really enjoyed driving this car. My only issue with M-B is the options packages. They make it too hard to get what you want. I initially had a problem with the memory seats but after 2 trips to the dealer it was fixed. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a great drive with lots of WOW factor!

Favorite Features

Great drive, awesome stereo system, cool options.

Suggested Improvements

Electrical and available options.

Simply the best!!!
By John PAO

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Lets face it. There is no other small size car with so many features that drives like it. I test drove A4 AWD, G35 AWD, Jaguar AWD. After driving a 94 C280 for 10 years with no problems the C240AWD was the only car able to convince me that it was time for a new car.

Favorite Features

All

Suggested Improvements

None

c240
By carrie m

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

good so far....i love it, sporty good reaction response from such a small car. love it.

What other good looking AWD sedan?
By ilaks

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I spent a long time thumbing my nose at the snobs who put down good money at these 'luxury' cars. With Canadian winters the way they are, I was looking for a decent small AWD sedan, and to cut to the chase, I ended buying this car. Lets face it, as far as good looking AWD that handles well, this has no real competition today. Sure, it puts a hole in your finances, but think about it, would you be happier driving a Suzuki Aerio or a Toyota Matrix when you see someone drive by with a C240 4MATIC? Never mind.

Favorite Features

AWD - absolute must. Handling - tight cornering. Good Looking. Fun to Drive - Swear to God, sometimes I feel as if the car, sitting in the garage is calling out to me. And this is my 5th car. I also have an rx300, so it's not just because this is 'overpriced'.

Suggested Improvements

Needs a cd player. The tape player is so 80s. Been a while since I had cassetes. Sounds like a cd-changer cash-grab to me.