2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
I am in love!
By Kaushik Lodh on 12/06/05 17:46 PM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am a Principal Engineer at a tier one Automotive supplier. I am also 28 yrs old. I needed a car that would be fun to drive, reflect prestige and above all, perform flawlessly to stand up to the toughest engineering standards. This car does it and more. Its perfect, nothing needs improvement (including the stylish cup holder). It is made in Stuttgart, Germany, excellent fuel economy, and SUPERB performance. Every single day, every single time, I am at a light, I race it against my neighboring vehicle. Till date, NOTHING has been able to beat its acceleration. It handles curves like a ... mercedes! Stability, comfort, elegance, style...! No other car (including the BMW) can satisy like this.

MB = Mostly Broken
By artmuns on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Been in shop 6-7 times in 20 months. Out of service about 30 days. Biggest complaint was occasional hesitancy in acceleration and rough idle. Took dealer a year to fix. They tried to convince me it was "in spec". Various other problems. MB has promised a "trade assist" for a new car. We'll see!

Best Buy ever
By Rafa77095 on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I looked and looked and I'm glad I found this car. I had never own a Mercedes before but I can see why people buy higher class models. This car is super fun to drive. The air-con controls are a little odd. I just hope I made a smart choice.

Luxury at affordable price
By Murthy on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fun car to drive. Good experience at the dealership experience. Car's great. has 25-30 more standard features than in BMW 3 series. The features are nifty and absolutely wonderful. Great fuel economy for a 3.2 l V6.

Great Car - Styling is unbeatable!
By Jeff in NorthAtlanta on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am as well a first time MB owner and given my experience with this car, I look forward to my next MB. This car is a great driving car, comfort, safety, responsive and great handling at high speed. Having read these reviews I agree with may points: I’m 6’ and find the interior room adequate. Styling is outstanding as compared to other cars in this range… btw I think BMW needs a new design team…yuck. As far as the cup holder and temp controls, I do agree, seems to take more effort than necessary, but my decision criteria generally involves other features.

awesome car
By louh642 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this car is far superior to any other cars in its class. performance style predictability are top notch

glad I bought it!
By rosy on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Never listen to critics! This car is fun to drive and reliable. My friend bought hers last year and feels the same way. Much better quality than Lexus IS300 and the Infinity and more for your money!

frist time with a mercedes
By ortho on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

fun to drive, better looks than bmw and solid built.....

Power and Looks
By JLA on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

A great looking car with power to spare. A little expensive and maybe a little smaller than you'd like but with the Mercedes reputation for quality. I have not had to put a dime into the car for 3 years and the Mercedes dealers are a gems. You get treated like a SL500 owner. Definitely worth upgrading from the 240. I own a BMW 325 also. No comparison. With the 325 you have to upgrade to get close, with the 320 it's all standard. Even then the power comparisons for the BMW fail big time vs the Mercedes.

2003c-320 review
By paulgr on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

first mbz owner, was a little concernes about room, iam 6-3..no issues with tis car, plenty of room, excellent performance so far..a true gem.