Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

The Perfect Used Car
By Elton

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle is an off-lease 320 wagon purchased from the MB auction in Atlanta. Although it has 23,000 miles on it, there is NO wear and tear in the interior. Most people who have seen the car think it is new. Since I paid in the low 20's for this vehicle, I feel I've gotten an awful lot of car for the money. I don't understand why MB is not offering the 320 wagon this year-It's much more fun and has a better ride than the 240. It's a great value!

None

This car should have come with a standard CD changer. A minor complaint but a glaring ommision.

My Overall Opinion of the C320 Wagon
By Remyatiffy

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Overall this car is very satisfactory for me however I feel that I sacrificed alot of room from my previous SUV. Also I am not as pleased with my overall service interaction at this point of owning the vehicle.I purchased this car orginally from a good friend who unfortunately is no longer at the dealership so I believe the exceptional service I received was short lived. I have to say that I will be going back to a SUV in about a year and also my previous vehicle make which was a Lexus because they continue great service throughout my entire ownership of the car.

The power moonroof, heated seats and wipers on headlights.

I think the car overall is on a much smaller scale for a wagon and my biggest suggestion for improvement would be to increase the inside cabin. Also include a CD player like the rest of the competition at this price point.

320 Sport Wagon
By Nad Yesac

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive, great fuel economy. Only negative is the poorly designed cup holder.

Voice activated control system.

Cup holders.