2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: You can't go wrong.

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG - Consumer Review

You can't go wrong.
By Conradikal on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

I am a police officer specializing in traffic reconstruction. I have seen many crashes involving all kinds of vehicle makes and model. NOTHING impressed me more than a Mercedes Benz. AMG elevated Mercedes to a higher level. Not only can an owner enjoy the safety Mercedes offers, AMG provides the horse power other manufacturers strive to achieve. It has four doors. In my opinion for its price range, it is the best value. Owning one truly gives me the best of both worlds. A car that is built like a tank that can run with Porsches and Corvettes. Not that I do, but knowing I can is good enough. It is a wolf in a sheeps cloak.

My favorate feature is definitely the hand built engine AMG produces. It is truly a work of art. A V6 with the power of a V8. The safety features that is unsurpassed.

I would like to see some of the options available to the E class and S class that is not offered to the C class models. I'm quite sure future models will have a slightly more powerful engine than the current model. Fuel economy is something Mercedes can work on.