WHAT A FANTASTIC AUTOMOBILE!
By groovology on
2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4dr Sport Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
This is my 1st German car- what a difference. It is SO solid! And quiet, and powerful! I chose the MBZ over the Passat GLX wagon & BMW 325 wagon. The choice came down to quality and quietness. The BMW was cramped and really noisy (by design, I know), and the VW seemed "plasticky" although it too seemed nice. The MBZ has more feature than either of them, and I think the long term value will hold up far better than either of them. I definitely believe it is worth the extra money (hint: buy it over the internet to save $$!) I'm sure I'll be happy with it as long as it lives up to MBZ reputation for reliability.
Favorite Features
Solid, quiet, well designed. Great trip computer. Wonderful seats - Incredible / unrivalled Safety features. Massive power when needed. Telestar system calls for help if you in trouble! Incredible dealer experience - far superior to VW or BMW.
Suggested Improvements
Only complaint I have is there is no place to put your cell phone when plugged into the cigarette lighter, and there isn't quite as much storage space in the lower armrest as I'd like. And the position of the turn signal is lower than in most cars, but you get used to it.