2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Value you just can't beat!!!

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Value you just can't beat!!!
By SF Bay Area Fan on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I've had it for 3 weeks now and have already passed the 1000 mile mark and I love the car. I got it because I drive alot for my job and needed a fuel efficient, comfortable car...and I got it! It cools well. The sunroof is great. The Bose sound system is better than other Bose systems I've heard. But, I wish I could fit a full set of golf clubs in the trunk (I also have a convertible BMW 328, and they managed to do that). Also, I have the Nav and w/o the CD changer, you can either listen to CDs or do the Nav (not both).

Sunroof, Navigation System, Climate control, Fold down seats, TipTronic, Controls on the steering wheel, Information display below the Odometer, it's got just a bunch of little features that make the car a real bargain..!!

Pkg the CD changer with the Nav, Pkg the wind deflector w/the sunroof, fit a full set of golf clubs in the trunk, Full Spare Tire, Improve the visibility to the passenger side rear, Lumbar on the seats...