2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Really good car

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Really good car
By ildd on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well, 1st let me say that I am 17 and this was my 1st car. We've had it since 2004, it has 56k miles on it, and we have never had a SINGLE problem(knocks on the beautiful wood inside the car). I like alot of the things about the car, but if your 6'1 it can be a little challenging getting in and out comfortably. It rides nice, it looks great with a couple minor upgrades(tinted windows, non-stock M-B rims) and it handles very well. The only thing I don't like about it is, of course, the engine and how it works. I've driven 6 other cars and this is the slowest in 1st/2nd gear, but it flies once you hit 3rd. It also doesn't help taking premium gas, while getting 16 MPG. Gotta love it. It's a MB.

Rides nice, very comfortable once you get in it, handles very smoothly, a lot of features other cars don't have, even now.

Better Headlights, sometimes if you press brakes too hard it gives an awful smell, better fuel economy for premium gas.