I LOVE this car!
By conniej1954 on
2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my 2002 Mercedes c320 4 door sedan in December 2011 with only 68,000 miles on it. I also bought a warrranty. I have had it in the shop a few times but only to get the scheduled maintanance done that the previous owner did not do. A lot of the things were actually covered under my warranty. I love the Tulsa, Okla Mercedes dealership, Jackie Cooper Imports. They are top of the line for the way they treat customers and do the car repairs, etc. I love my car! I am 57 years old and have never had a car that I have enjoyed more in my life.
Favorite Features
One thing that impressed me was that the 2012 Mercedes are very similar to the 2002 models in the body style and interior, except for the dash. The 2012 dash models are very different, but the seats, trim, center console, etc are very similar. I have had a 2012 loaner that was the same color as my car and and people did not know that it was not my car. I love everything about my car from the body style, leather seats, sun roof, the way it runs, the CD player,trim, etc. If anything goes wrong with the car a warning light comes on and you are told what the problem is. My car insurance is very cheap b/c of the car's quality & reliability.
Suggested Improvements
The only complaint that I have about my car is that you almost have to be a computer genius to figure out some of the controls. The book for my car is very lengthy..I think there are around 20 pages that just tell you what the faub can actually do. Get the picture?