Fun to Drive
By C230KFAN on
2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)
This car is simply fun to drive. The automatic transmission matches very well the engine characteristic and the manual shift option is just perfect for those mountain roads. With black interior and leather option it looks and feels very high quality. The seats are perfect, the huge glass roof is gorgeous and there are just too many little useful implementation details to list. The list of safety features is just complete matching high end full size cars. However the major difference to my previous new cars is that 9 months later it still totally excites me to drive this car very much like in the first week.
Favorite Features
panorama glass roof, dual climate control air condition, AT with manual shift, Bose sound package (it makes a huge difference), many little useful features...
Suggested Improvements
I still cannot believe Mercedes still gives you a radio with tape (I have not used tapes at home for years) and the only way to upgrade to CD is a 4x overprized CD changer option that takes 50% of the glove department -- what were they thinking???