2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Double your pleasure

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Double your pleasure
By double your fun on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased two C320's in October 2001. One for myself (sport model) and one for my wife (standard model). We love both of the cars. Previously, I had a 98" C280. The C320 is a major improvement over the C280. No comparison. Fun to drive but mileage is not quite as good as C280 probably due to higher displacement and horsepower in the C320. Switched wheels on my wifes car to E420 sport wheels (17") and car rides exactly like a C320 Sport Model but with a different look.

MBZ installed a new feature in thier radios for 2001. As you approach a stop, the sound level dimishes. Great if you live in the country. Stupid if you drive the freeways in stop and go traffic every day. Sound goes up then down then up then down. Terrible.

A/C complicated. Center arm rest storage difficult to use when cup holder is also in use. Cup holders are not adequate and a hard stop will spill the upper container.