Used 2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

MB Does it again!
By OKBenzo

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Benzo, and will certainly not be my last! I have had the most pleasant experiences of my life since becoming a Benz owner, now 5 years ago. The customer service (when you need it) is impeccable, the design, reliability and safety of these cars is second to none. I have owned Volvos, BMWs, Lexs, Mazda (Although the RX8 is SICK!, MUST have one of those soon!)and drove the X series Jag (sad!), but Benz has my heart and my loyalty as a life-long customer! It's not just the car either, the MB Dealership in OKC is a class act, Superior Professionals that take care of their customers!!!

Electronic everything, quiet, tight, smooth, safe and reliable. The standard you expect for Mercedes!

The cup holder / cigarette lighter placement - Just waiting for your beverage to spill into the lighter. Other than that - 100% SWEET!

Love this car
By artadvice

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love everything about this car except the heater/air..it is so noisy and takes a long time to kick in. Other than that, it's been a great car, zero problems in 55,000 miles.

quiet and more responsive heat/air system

GREAT CAR
By jon6558

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car, I have had BMW, VW, Acura and the feel of this car is 2nd to none. It just feels good to drive it. I have only 1 complaint: The brakes on this car are out of control squeaky. It's unreal... I blame this problem more on the local Mercedes dealer than anyone else. They have refused several times to address this issue under warranty. They just say it has 25k on it, it needs new brakes. It clearly does not need brakes, they are 80% still. So like with any other car, you vehicle is only as good as the local dealer (Kansas City).

Transmission

Quiet Brakes

2002 320C Review
By Jeannie19

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second 2002 C Class. I bought a 2002 230C and traded it in 18 months later for the 320C. I enjoy driving the car and like the feel of the larger engine. I had a lot of lights blow out in my 230 and have not had that problem in the 320.

I love the acceleration!

Move the cup holders!

myreview
By TomBlairli

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

At 6'3" tall, my biggest problem is with legroom, my VW golf had more, I'm a little cramped on longer trips. Ride, handling are impeccable. Watch that speedometer, you can easily be going 20 mph faster than you realize.

The engine is smooth, powerful, the 5 speed auto is nearly perfect.

Let the front seat move back more.