1999 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Get One!

1999 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Get One!
By Jaymazik on

1999 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 4dr Sedan

I just bought my 99' C230 Kompressor Sport, black on black. I have a 120 mile round trip commute that I make a couple times a week. I am tired of cars falling apart with routine maintenance and not having any resale value at all. My last three American cars resale value has been abysmal. What a joy it is to drive again. I haven't had this much fun since my 1997 Maxima SE, just now I'm in a much more solid car. Five years old and still turns heads. None of the Mercedes maintenance horrors others predicted. Research the models on edmunds, consumer reports, etc. and you'll see the 99 C Class scores above average in most categories. I'm hooked now!

Sport Package: The INCREDIBLE seats, carbon fiber trim, Bose speakers, sport rims and moonroof! Flexible service system is cool too...

Radio reception is poor as antenna is integrated into rear window. But who cares with a Bose system and six dish changer?!