1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: The Car-1998 Mercedes Benz C23

1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C230 Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

The Car-1998 Mercedes Benz C230
By toros888 on

1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 4dr Sedan

I bought it in Nov 1997 brand new with 4 miles on it.Its now 16 years old in Nov 2013 and accumulated about 85,ooo miles.My verdict:this car is extremely reliable and economical to maintain,during the past 16 years it never turn me down,never brakes down on the road,in parking lot or at home,it starts on time,i follow the car maintenace program every 10,000 miles,the major expenses on this car is my battery last year and replace my 4 tires 3 time during the last 15-16 years and the rest are minor repair or maintenance,annual inspection for sticker thats why i never traded it to any type of car,my 98 Mercedes Benz C230 is my buddy for the last 15 years she is always with me all the time.

Beautiful External and interior design,W or S button switch(S for normal driving,W for winter or wet driving),Burl walnut wood trim, retractable rear headrest,programmable garage door opener.