1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Bang For The Buck

1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C280 Sedan (2.8L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Bang For The Buck
By JMoney on

1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

I have recently bought my '97 mercedes C280 sport, and find it to be an amazing vehicle. I feel that when I drive it everyone is looking at me. I love the style of car inside and out. The car handles very well and has great acceration. The ride and braking is very smooth. The car seems to glide down the street. Though repairs are pricely I haven't run into any problems other than the 40 dollar antenna. I like all the inside accesories and how they are designed and where they are place. The only set- backs this car has is that there is little room in the backseat and is not very good in gas mileage especially at premium gas prices. But hey, it's a Benz!

Heated seats, drop down back headrests, AMG wheels, V6 engine, Bose sound system, carbon fiber interior and on window edges (sport pkg), leather seats and steering wheel, big trunk space, flip key, and most of all that infamous Mercedes-Benz hood ornament.

Stock CD player, better gas mileage, and better/more cup holders.