1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Comments of my 1997 C230

1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Comments of my 1997 C230
By sharon on

1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 4dr Sedan

This is a vehicle that I truly enjoy driving because of the way it handles and holds the road. You feel as thought you are really in a car of armour when driving it because it is so well built. I have enjoyed it so much that I just recently ordered me a new C Class 2009 and it should be here around the first part of August. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone that is in the market for a mid sized car.

The one thing that I have always looked for in a vehicle is the exterior design. If you cannot get past the outside looks of it there is no need looking inside.

The one thing that I would really like to see changed is around the moulding on the outside trim water seems to stay there for a period of time causing some rust to form. Another thing was the way the seat on the passenger's side had to be let down by cranking a knob on the side which took some time.