1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Mercedes-Benz c280 Sport

1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C280 Sedan (2.8L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Mercedes-Benz c280 Sport
By Travis Leffew on

1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

Had little to no problems with this car. It has 136,000 miles on it and everything works as it should. The only thing is where the inside lights and the moonroof button is, there appears to be a speaker (perhaps for the phone) and it has a light "buzz" sound. Other than that this is an awesome car. I have a 97' Mustang and after driving the Mustang, after I had been driving the Benz .. Let's say I'll stick with the Benz. Only negative feedback is I've tried to get an aftermarkets sound system and rims, and it just seems more difficult and costly with this car. I prolly will never have another Benz (Mustang lover at heart) but def a great deal! And I get asked if it;s a 2000+ yr all the time!

Leather. Sport 'Carbon Fiber' rather than wood grain. 6CD disc changer. Big trunk. Moonroof. 30MPG high way (nevermind the epa estimates). And the best thing of all; I love being able to smoke some of my fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

The Buzz noise.