1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Cute Baby Benz

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C220 Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Cute Baby Benz
By WillowJazz on

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

My parents bought me the 95 c class as a present this past christmas (I actually recieved it in february though) and I love it more than anyhting! I used to drive our full sized family van (dodge). After lugging that huge thing around, the little c class seems so peppy. I originally wanted a ford truck, but the mercdes seemed to be a better choice, more reliable and safer. It's a little sluggish at lower speeds, but on the freeway, it can easily accelerate and take on anyone! We have yet to have any problems with it and I love that it doesn't look as old as it is.

How it looks like a sporty s class, no matter what, it always looks slick and you know you look good as you speed down the freeway.

I didn't know that you cannot unlock the car manually and not start the engine. It locks and you have to either unlock the car with the key or press the unlock button to start the engine. Random saftey features are nice...but only if you know them!