1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Bi-polar Benz

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Bi-polar Benz
By benzboy2007 on

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

I've had the car for almost 6 months, and in that time it's been a good ride. It rides beautifully, sounds great, and is fun to drive. The only thing I would complain about is the check engine light. It's come on twice in the time I've owned it, and since, I've had the plugs, wires, air mass censor, shifter bushings, and a few other things repaired. My uncle, who owns a car dealership, recommended to just cover the light up. Even if you go and spend 1200 bucks to have something fixed, it will just come on again, so thats what I did. I would guess that most of the things I've had repaired weren't that important, because my car has driven the same before and after both times its been in the shop.

The sunroof that goes back and up and down, nice interior, modern look, quietness, overall interior. You feel very safe, classy, and sporty at the same time. You also surprisingly get good gas mileage. I drive about 300 miles a week, and in that time, 35-40 bucks will last 7-8 days of premium gas.

Larger glove compartment, the check engine light should definitely come on less, and only for major issues. D