Are you kidding me! A C280 the best? YES!
By benzluv on
1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan
I have been a banker and owned an auto dealership over the past 22 years. Two years ago I bought a 95 after getting into an accident in another car and totaling a BMW 535. This C280 was just supposed to be a car to fill in until the insurance company settled with me. Well it is 2 years later and the insurance check for $19,000 went to pay for my son's tuition. The C280 has only had a set of new H rated tires placed on it. Without equivocation this car has been the single best automotive deal I have ever made! I have had almost every car in the book and with the exception of A new Porsche, this has been a combination of a better looking, faster, better deal car and I get 27 mpg hwy.
Favorite Features
Loaded with everything you need. I am 6'6 and have more than enough leg room but God Bless you if you sit behind me.
Suggested Improvements
More back leg room. A high end sport model.
By em33hutch
on 11/10/11 23:09 PM (PST)

I am 18 and this is my first car, and i totally agree with you I only bought it to use while I was going through college but come to find out that it is a very good car. Ill have it past college till it falls apart. I love it all around. It was a great deal.