1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Dogs displaced by this car!
By BENZ4JG on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

Its been more loyal than any dog- or human- I know. It has never let me down. It has protected me in several accidents. Extremely stable at high speeds. It is heavy and solid, very safe, yet small enough to manuver. There is no way to describe the way this car radiates quality. It feels like a bank vault. I said this car has never let me down, but I have had some small niggles: A/C has been a perpetual headache, and I just don't use it anymore, unless it is extremely hot out. The cruise control gave up, too. I point out though, this car has 166k miles on it.

Cute Baby Benz
By WillowJazz on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

My parents bought me the 95 c class as a present this past christmas (I actually recieved it in february though) and I love it more than anyhting! I used to drive our full sized family van (dodge). After lugging that huge thing around, the little c class seems so peppy. I originally wanted a ford truck, but the mercdes seemed to be a better choice, more reliable and safer. It's a little sluggish at lower speeds, but on the freeway, it can easily accelerate and take on anyone! We have yet to have any problems with it and I love that it doesn't look as old as it is.

Tired of Repairing
By JenniferTye on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

I have spent over $4000 in 2003 repairing the car. I'm over it!

B plus Benz
By barto on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been everything that I expected. The fit and finish are the best. The overal vehicle is a great value with the 6 cylinder engine peppy and economical. Handling is excellent and the overall ride and breaking are excellent. Interior and exterior craftsmanship are superb. The one reason that it is only a B plus is the transmission. Although, durable and reliable, the shift is not smooth. This is one to own, it still rides like a new one!!!!!!!

This car is a cruiser
By paintrain on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

If you want a good amount of tamed power mixed with luxury and class, all refined into a safe, enjoyable automobie, the C280 is your car. The Mercedes C280 is not known for 0-60 acceleration (60-100 is another matter..it was designed for the autobahn..governed@130) I've owned mine for 6 months (at 83,000 miles) and no problems yet. In fact, everyone comments on how new it looks. You really have to drive the C280 for a week or so to get the true feel for it...there's nothing quite like driving a Benz.

I'd buy another one!
By sinablake on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

This car has been a dream. We have been extremely lucky -- in the eight years that we've owned the car we've never had a problem. It is reliable, comfortable and a joy to drive.

Mercedes Quality
By MIKZBNZ on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

This is a surprisingly well built and well appointed "compact" Mercedes. If you can get over the shifting into gears which can throw you back, it has power to accelerate even above legal speeds. Corners and handles well with top end tires. You can tell the solid "bullet proof" Mercedes feel and quality all the way around. Roomy, quiet and easy to park. Has the look of the bigger Benz without the price tag or repair tag..

Been Fun
By dquiglette on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

I have enjoyed my 1995 C220 for some time now. Haven't had any major problems. The 120k miles check up cost me about $2000.00, I needed the check up, breaks, and a new anntenea, as long as you don't mind dishing out money for an older car, I recommend it.

All-Around Great Car
By MercedesBoy on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 4dr Sedan

This is a car that does everything well. Cleverly designed, well executed, comfortable, safe and fun to drive. Excellent on the highway and small enough to easily get around the city. The 2.2 engine is only 148 HP, but is really responsive at high speeds. The auto trans shifts hard, but the brakes...well it's what you would expect for a car designed for the autobahn. Thouroghly enjoyable to own.