1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2.8L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Never want to sell it!

1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

Never want to sell it!
By shrevetoo on

1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4dr Sedan

Best car I've ever owned. Best car in its class. Best service I've ever gotten in the automotive industry. Best re-sale value around. Since the new C- Class looks and feels like a freaking Toyota, finding one of these (94-97) in good, serviceable condition is a gift. Interior and exterior have held up (still have original floor mats-new ones suck) beyond my wildest expectations. It is a shame that MB has reduced its new C-Class to the level of a Lexus or an Acura.

Favorite Features

Love everything. I have yet to see a car of its age or class that has held up in either its classic appearance or its reliable engineering. Bought it at five years old with 89,000 miles. Now, at 144,000, I expect to keep it for another 100,000 miles.

Suggested Improvements

None. It was perfectly conceived and perfectly delivered. Do not buy this car if you can't afford it. You will spend as much to keep it in great shape as the original sticker price (35K), but it is worth the cost.