1990 Mercedes-Benz 350-Class 3.5L 6-cyl. Turbodiesel 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car I've ever owned!

1990 Mercedes-Benz 350-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

1990 Mercedes-Benz 350-Class 350SDL Turbodiesel 4dr Sedan

Best car I've ever owned!
By Ricky Reed on

1990 Mercedes-Benz 350-Class 350SDL Turbodiesel 4dr Sedan

I am now at 265,000 miles on this car, and I'll keep it till it will run no more! Just had the head rebuilt, which would be the only major repair I've had in 4 years and 150,000 miles I've put on the car. I drive a car hard, and this one will take it. Bought it used for $16,300 in 2001 with 115,000 miles on it. The car still turns heads today, and people tell me "You can tell who makes the money". Can you imagine that on any other car with this mileage? If you can find one of these with around 100,000 miles on it that's been cared for, buy it! You'll love the durability and the comfort. By the way, I can still get 23 MPG even with the way I drive!

Favorite Features

Integrity, leather interior, durability, Mercedes trademark style that newer ones don't have.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders. Mercedes should look at building this style again, like Ford did with the Mustang. Their new models just don't say "Mercedes".