Used 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Most Helpful|
1993 Mercedes Benz 300TE 4 Matic
By cannot give

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon 300TE 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD

This is one of Mercedes finest works. The 1993 Mercedes Benz 300TE 4 Matic. It comes with a 3.0 liter 217 horsepower V6 engine. Mine features Leather, Sunroof, 3rd row, cell phone, power seats and much more. The acceleration is very good. I calculated that going to 60 took 8.2 seconds. (I was manually shifting with the "2,3,D.") Another feature is the roomy truck and the fold down 3rd row seat which is very convienent.

Favorite Features

Leather seats are very comfy Sunroof is fairly large Good stereo 3rd row seat is very handy Fold down 2nd row is great to use

Suggested Improvements

I think that it should have a computer that tells you not only the temperature and the time but your average miles per gallon, range, and things like that, as featured in my 1987 BMW 325i.

300TE Fan
By Jim

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon 300TE 4dr Wagon

I owned a 1993 300TE for three years and really enjoyed the vehicle. Functional, comfortable, safe and decent mileage for such a large rig. Look for the safety net option when shopping for used models. Cost was $1100 when new and it is a great additional safety feature.

Favorite Features

Seats 8, safe, quiet, good mileage and really comfortable on long drives.

Suggested Improvements

None

Awesome Station Wagon
By ED PANLILIO

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon 300TE 4dr Wagon

Before having a baby, we were looking at several cars, but this car caught my attention. Very solid by its build. Safe and with an engine that could whip some other E's and other models having a 3.2 ltr 24valve inline 6 . I think this is the best engine in its era Mercedes ever built. Just keep up with the regular service intervals and you're OK. Very solid and very safe. So far I had the car since '95 until today, and it's still running strong and solid!

Favorite Features

Engine. Comfort, safety, and very solid. Looking at the car itself tells it all. You won't find a lot of these cars on the road.