1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300-Class model:
Awesome Station Wagon
By ED PANLILIO on 11/15/06 23:03 PM (PST)

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon 300TE 4dr Wagon

Before having a baby, we were looking at several cars, but this car caught my attention. Very solid by its build. Safe and with an engine that could whip some other E's and other models having a 3.2 ltr 24valve inline 6 . I think this is the best engine in its era Mercedes ever built. Just keep up with the regular service intervals and you're OK. Very solid and very safe. So far I had the car since '95 until today, and it's still running strong and solid!

300TE Fan
By Jim on 02/12/05 18:58 PM (PST)

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon 300TE 4dr Wagon

I owned a 1993 300TE for three years and really enjoyed the vehicle. Functional, comfortable, safe and decent mileage for such a large rig. Look for the safety net option when shopping for used models. Cost was $1100 when new and it is a great additional safety feature.

1993 Mercedes Benz 300TE 4 Matic
By cannot give on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Wagon 300TE 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD

This is one of Mercedes finest works. The 1993 Mercedes Benz 300TE 4 Matic. It comes with a 3.0 liter 217 horsepower V6 engine. Mine features Leather, Sunroof, 3rd row, cell phone, power seats and much more. The acceleration is very good. I calculated that going to 60 took 8.2 seconds. (I was manually shifting with the "2,3,D.") Another feature is the roomy truck and the fold down 3rd row seat which is very convienent.