1992 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300-Class model:
A labor of Love
By Mate on 01/15/10 14:20 PM (PST)

1992 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1992 300E used with 120,000 miles. If you can not personally perform major mechanical work on this car, be prepared to pay massive repair bills. Also be prepared to love this car with all your heart. It is a smooth riding, classy, wonderful automobile. You will treat her like a dysfunctional child who grows up and needs all kinds of financial support. Because it's your kid, you'll pay the money because you will fall in love with the car. I have put over $10k restoring the car and it doesn't bother me a bit because nothing drives like it/looks like it/runs like it. You can't kill it but you will spend $$$$$ keeping her going. For me...that's okay....for now.

Funtasitic Car
By J.R on 01/12/07 05:46 AM (PST)

1992 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 4dr Sedan

Runs great, fun to drive. I think the best Benz ever made. It has 145K miles but runs like brand new car. I don't have any problem with it since I bought it from old lady who retired from the Library of Congress.

Great Car at 160,000 miles
By Tony Soprano on 11/04/04 12:54 PM (PST)

1992 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 2002 Mercedes-Benz 300E in August 2002. It had 132,000 miles on it already and has 160,000 now in November 2004. I have had to do nothing to this car, but change the oil. I'll wasily have this car for another 100,000 miles. It has been great.. It's my daily driver. It has a smooth ride, great pickup, and comfortable seats. The only thing I did was purchase the 17 in. Mercedes-Benz rims.

300E
By herebob on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 4dr Sedan

Every evperience with this vehicle has been excellent. It does everything extremely well.