1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Consumer Review: Bought it new and still loving

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class - Consumer Review

300SE Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Bought it new and still loving it!
By benzie300SE on

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300SE 4dr Sedan

Parents bought the car new, and it was given to me when I got my permit ten years ago. Rarely gives trouble. If you don't know how to drive it, it can be slow, but hit the top of the accelerator and the car will throw you back in your seat. Best car to get into a wreck in. A TrailBlazer hit me and did a number on the Chevy while leaving me with a scratch. I like this car so much I bought another one, if that tells you anything. The gas mileage is good. I get about 18 in the city w/ A/C on full blast. While I've owned this car, I've owned an AUDI, VW, two BMW's (very needy cars!), and an Infiniti. None, not even the Infiniti, held up like the MB. These cars are built like tanks that last forever.

Huge sunroof. Seats. Turning radius. Ultra smooth ride, and good handling for a huge car. it's built to take what ever you can dish out. Trust me, I got the car when I was 15 years old and it still hasn't skipped a beat! You'll get hypnotized looking at the 3-pointed star while you drive.

One cannot improve perfection