The Baby Benz
By ZombieGuy on
1992 Mercedes-Benz 190-Class 190E 2.3 4dr Sedan
What a pleasure to drive. Easy to maintain. Affordable on a small budget. So comfortable, so peppy, good gas mileage, light yet solid door construction, supreme steering, turning and acceleration. Removable flooring for easy cleaning, ultra soft plush leather seats, first aid kit in rear window of every model car, affordable tires and so much more. Good single person or family car as long as kids are younger. Not much leg room in back. I'm 6'3" tall and I swear I'm serious when I say I can stretch my left leg out completely as the driver. Owned Cadillac and Lincoln my entire life and will only buy Mercedes from here out. Their design, craftsmanship and quality are simply amazingly smart!
Favorite Features
Leather seats are smooth as a baby's behind! Steering wheel is large, stable and offers good resistance. Trunk is ample. Tires are affordable, Front end is very cute and rear end tapers. Nice rear! Is that too suggestive? Sun roof is quiet even when driving 60 mph when fully opened. Amazing!
Suggested Improvements
Darker tinted windows would have been nice. Heater vent added to center dash area. Dual gas input spout from both sides of vehicle or rear only. Slightly longer body for few more inches leg room for rear passengers. Slightly tighter turning radius. Faster power window motors. Brighter headlights.