2003 Mazda Truck Consumer Review: Good Truck for the $$

2003 Mazda Truck - Consumer Review

Good Truck for the $$
By E151 on

2003 Mazda Truck 2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

You can get some really good deals on this truck... I got Auto with AC. It's got ton's of room way more then a toyota. I've had this truck for over 5K miles and no problems except the tires it came with were crap had them road balanced and basically unbalanceable. Mazda service SUCKS... I don't think I'll ever buy another Mazda... But, for the price, and seeing how I'll probably get a new one in 3-5 years. I think it will hold it's value for a long time to come.

Truck is roomy. Comfortable and handles well. Comes with AC/Fog Lights/CC/CD Player/RIMS/Automatic w/OD -ABS and Antitheft system standard. Not bad for a 16K truck. Most cars arn't that equiped at that price.

Engiene has a wierd vibration at idle. Gas Millage isn't that great. Paint scrathes very easy. NOT MADE BY MAZDA anymore. It's a FORD Product.. :( Mazda service is the worst. They will be quick to point what is and what is not coverd in the warranty.