2003 Mazda Truck Regular Cab Consumer Reviews 2

2003 Mazda Truck Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Good Truck for the $$
By E151 on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

You can get some really good deals on this truck... I got Auto with AC. It's got ton's of room way more then a toyota. I've had this truck for over 5K miles and no problems except the tires it came with were crap had them road balanced and basically unbalanceable. Mazda service SUCKS... I don't think I'll ever buy another Mazda... But, for the price, and seeing how I'll probably get a new one in 3-5 years. I think it will hold it's value for a long time to come.

Best in class!
By NW Truck Guy on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Better options/trim/dealer better than Ford. The Frontier is cheesy while the Tacoma & S10 are getting really old. The B2300/5 speed will leave the B3000/auto in the dust. It cruises at 80 up mountain passes easily. Great mileage--about 25 city/30 hwy. The B2300 is a bargain. It's quiet & comfortable, the interior is similar to a $30k Explorer and it pulls strongly to nearly 6000rpm yet loafs along at about 3000rpm at 80mph. Itís a great light duty truck! The guy complaining about the A/C must not have driven many 4 cylinders with A/C or something is wrong with his. You can tell when the AC cycles but it's not obvious.

Best truck in the world
By WOW!!!! on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I bought my new Mazda B3000 last month and I love it! It has a great interior and tons of great features. I will never buy a Chevy truck again!

Comments for the 2002 B3000 Dual Sport
By 112- Richmond on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Truck is fun to drive. I have not had any problems. The Truck has a good clearcoat platinum gray paint job. The ride is tight and comfortable. The truck handles turns and curves very well.

BAD AC EXPERIANCE
By J C on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda Truck Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

(YEAR 2002 B2300) I'VE HAD IT FOR A MONTH AND I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE AC UNIT. IT THUMPS ON AND OFF ABOUT EVERY 06 SECONDS. IT JERKS THE ENGINE SO HARD IT FEELS LIKE I HIT A SMALL POTHOLE EVERY 50 FEET OR SO. NOT FUN AT ALL. I'VE BEEN (VERY HAPPILY) DRIVING MAZDA TRUCKS AND CARS FOR 16 YEARS (2 TRUCKS 2 CARS MADE BY MAZDA, NOT FORD). THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAZDA. FORD HAS RUINED THEM.