Used 2003 Mazda Truck B4000 SE Cab Plus 4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

A Great Little Big Truck
By Engrteam

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 4 4dr Cab Plus 4 B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle has been a great vehicle. Not only does it have a sporty look but it has the power and versatility you would expect in such a vehicle. I have hauled mountains of wood pellets, sheet rock and other building materials. I have no need for a bigger truck. Don't be afraid to try the manual transmission. Put the money somewhere else.

Surprisingly excellent sound system. Smooth quiet ride, Quick handling for a truck. I take it every where.

Slightly larger windows to improve the review for drivers 6 feet and over.

Just simply a great little truck!
By da_funk

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 4 4dr Cab Plus 4 B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my B4000 for a year now and I can't say enough good things about it. After I did a few things such as performance exhaust, K&N filter, raised the torsion bars, tinted front windows, and a Tornado (not sure about that one...but hey, why not give it a try...), the truck runs and looks great! From road trips to 4-Wheeling in Moab, this thing does it all. I am finally getting about 18 MPG HWY which I think is acceptable...but still not great. Plus, I had to put all that junk in to get it....but the power is there so I can't complain! Definitely a solid alternative to anything out there!

Looks - side step bars, rims, tires and paint (silver metallic) Performance - great power...towing even! 4 speed auto with OD! Comfort - more comfortable than most small trucks out there...

Better gas mileage. Crew Cab would be great! A bit more clearance...

Great Pick-up Truck
By Lionel2b

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 4 4dr Cab Plus 4 B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Truck rides very smooth, not the usual bounce that you would expect driving a pick-up of this size. Plenty of power, which would account for the 16 MPG. Good quality overall, in and out. Built solid!!

Seats are comfortable and the interior noise level is very quiet. Its easy to forget that you are driving a truck. Seats in back are perfect for kids, in which they enjoy riding in. My wife enjoys driving it as well, (bad for me), now she wants to drive it all the time.

Improve fuel economy