Used 2003 Mazda Truck B4000 Dual Sport Cab Plus 4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mazda Truck - Consumer Reviews

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 4

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

Best New Vehicle I Have Ever Purchased
By fv

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 4 4dr Cab Plus 4 B4000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This has been a terrific truck. I used it for work for about 5 years and it hasn't been babied. It stays outside year round in the hot Florida sun beachside. Other than 2 sets of tires, a battery, regular oil changes and a set of spark plugs, have not had to do another thing to it and it has run like a top since day one. The paint is fading and it is about due for some body work and bigger maintenance, but I am prepared to put a few thousand into it to keep it around another 5 years. I love this truck THAT much.

Favorite Features

Great power and styling. Super reliable.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage would be nice. Average about 19 now. 23 mpg was the average the first few years.

Get the Options
By tomloudy

Very nice vehicle to drive. Great exterior look. Roomy interior even for large individuals(extended cab). Four door entry makes life easier getting briefcase or bag from behind front seat. Mazda options really upgrade look. Seats are not cushy but OK. Interior design is nice. Everything nicely accessable. Gas mileage is not great for midsize truck, but power makes up for it on B4000. Upgrade options are worth it. Makes me smile every time I get behind the wheel! Even after I paid for it. More truck for the buck than Ford Ranger. Longer warranty than Ford.

Favorite Features

Body style,Standard stereo setup, Cupholders,Available options,4 doors, Powerful 4 liter engine,Nice wheels, Truck height,Standard options,Keyless Entry,Electronic mirror.

Suggested Improvements

The seats should be cushier. The look of the headlights should be updated. The gas mileage is less than it could be. The indented extra headroom for driver and passenger should extend a couple of inches farther back.