2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
1st truck Wow
By SunburstRed B2300 Tr on 09/19/06 14:24 PM (PDT)

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 2dr Cab Plus B2300 SE Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck new in AZ, no trouble with a/c, cold even at +117 degrees! It's a stick: could use more zip doing mountains, fine if you don't get stuck behind a slow truck and have to accelerate from 30 mph on 6000ft grade. Moved to Indiana, heater warms quickly, far less traction problems than full size van I drove. Not one mechanical problem, piled it high for move, over 2500 miles, very stable in winds, rain; good fuel economy with the extreme gas prices. Very nice turning ratio, good visibility overall.

Don't buy it!
By Mazda03 on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 2dr Cab Plus B2300 SE Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the second Mazda pickup that I bought. It will be the last! A good friend of mine sells these trucks. If not for the good deal, I'd be worse off. These trucks DO NOT HOLD THEIR VALUE. Stay away. You won't even be able to trade them in. Not great on gas and has poor performance. Also, it is the worst vehicle that I've ever driven on wet or snowy roads. I never thought I'd say it, but if you want a small truck, buy a Ford or Chevy. They actually hold their value better. I paid $16,000.00 for a 2003 and was offered $5,000.00 on a trade from the dealer that I bought it from. And, my truck is clean. Never again!

B2300 extended cab
By mwhipple on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mazda Truck Cab Plus 2dr Cab Plus B2300 SE Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought it for the gas mileage,got what I expected. Not much on power, drives and rides smooth. Not had any mechanical problems so far.