2009 Mazda Tribute SUV 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2009 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Reviews

2009 Mazda Tribute i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
Tribute on tough road
By nehemiah1 on 03/06/12 06:06 AM (PST)

2009 Mazda Tribute SUV i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my Tribute in June 2009 at Puerto Rico where drive conditions are rude and rush. So far my Tribute have 47000 miles and I just had to change the CV shaft, both of them. I drive an average of 50 miles daily and fuel usage is good, a fuel tank last almost 6 days. Music system is great and interiors are really cool. Safety systems on the Tribute are reliable.

Tribute vs Escape
By p clarke on 08/18/09 15:16 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Tribute SUV i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought the Tribute rather than the Escape because of interior and exterior styling differences.Ford needs to upgrade both, as well as paint colors. So far so good with the 4 banger.

Mazda Tribute Works For Me!
By Steve Reynolds on 07/31/09 17:11 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Tribute SUV i Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My wife and I were drawn to the Tribute because it is the perfect size for our needs. Also, it does not look like all the other boring, round tubby things that pass for small SUVs. Most SUVs look alike and are hard to tell apart, but not the Tribute. The seats are comfy on my large rear end, the 7 speaker radio blasts Sirius satellite radio loud and clear, and the truck (not car-derivative) goes where I point it. The only negative is that the attractive front end is made of plastic. A bug strike can mar the finish of the chrome-plated plastic grill. Unfortunately, Mazda is changing the Tribute for 2010 so it'll look more Japanese. Bummer. There 'ya go.